Join a highly successful multi-disciplinary practice in Central London.
Our client employs over 400 professionals nationally providing Architectural, Structural Engineering, MEP and Surveying Services to their clients.
Expansion plans are now underway for the London Architectural division. Following the green light on several residential and education projects there is now a demand for talented individuals to support the delivery of the schemes.
The key selection criteria: –
- Part 2 Architects, ARB Architects & Architectural Technicians.
- A proven background working on residential and/or education schemes in the UK.
- Experience gained on projects from stages 2-5.
- Proficient Revit skills are essential.
- Good communication and team player qualities.
The role will involve working across all stages of a project, working with structural & MEP colleagues to deliver a complete solution to the client. Reporting to Senior Architects / Associate Director.
In return our client offers a comprehensive package including pension, medical insurance and generous holiday allowance. For more information please apply with your CV & Portfolio (Max 8MB)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.