Planning Recruitment are working in partnership with a growing architectural design practice based in Los Angeles, who due to growth are looking for a Job Captain to their budding team. This role is office based due to team management and task assignment.
This practice works on a varied and interesting project range from multifamily to luxury single family homes. The successful candidate can build on a residential skill set here and learn new technologies.
Responsibilities will include:
· Participate/coordinate during all phases of project delivery
· Manage client and consultant communication
· Produce, manage, and coordinate construction documentation
Requirements for the role:
· Barch or March
· A minimum of 4 years* of experience with recent experience within either multi family or single-family homes
· ArchiCAD experience a bonus, but training can be provided.
What you will receive in return:
· Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
· Paid Holidays
· Team incentives
For the right candidates this is an exciting time to going this growing practice who are led by an inspirational Partner who wants you to reach your full potential and provides the tools and environment to achieve this.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and portfolio. Alternatively please apply via LinkedIn and our Recruiter will contact you.
* Where we indicate a band of PQE for a role, this indicates how long we would expect a person to take to gain the level of experience required in an appropriate work context. It does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE who can demonstrate that they have acquired the relevant experience.