Awarding winning Interior Design Studio seeks a talented FF&E Interior Designer.
Joining this well-established highly creative studio the successful candidate will deliver high-end residential refurbishments from initial concept to completion.
The responsibilities will include:-
- Creating mood boards and concept designs,
- Researching and creating presentations for hard finishes, bathroom, kitchen and joinery designs. Sourcing for samples
- Site visits. Liaising with clients, contractors and suppliers – written and verbal
- Assist with drawing furniture layouts and elevations on CAD. Prepare detailed specification schedules of ironmongery, sanitaryware, electrics, finishes, joinery, etc
- Visiting suppliers, specifying and scheduling
- Managing projects to time & budget,
- Work with artisan manufacturers on bespoke pieces of joinery/furniture, sign off joinery and freestanding rod drawings
- Compile comprehensive client estimates on FileMaker, including procurement of orders and signing off invoices
- Sourcing of art and decorative items
- Arrange shipments, collection and deliveries of goods, on-site co-ordination and installation
Key criteria for interview: –
- Passionate FF&E designer
- Proven background working on luxury residential schemes.
- Capable of understanding a client’s aspirations, turning a vision into reality and delivering to completion.
- Extensive knowledge of bespoke furniture and suppliers.
- Proficient on CAD
For more information please apply with your CV & Portfolio (max 8MB).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.