Planning Recruitment are currently working with an international practice who are looking to appoint a BIM Technician/Coordinator to its growing team in London.
The practice have a well-established office in the USA and have fast become a market leading practice for their sector in London since its inception. They are now looking to appoint a BIM Technician/Coordinator with a passion and drive for technology to work with the Architects in developing BIM protocols and standards. Working within the BIM Team and wider project teams, you will act as the technical go-to in the BIM process from the inception to completion of a project, facilitating the coordination efforts among the entire project design team and wider consultants. The practice have an exceptional reputation for delivering highly complex projects in the commercial sector across Europe.
· Assist in the coordination efforts of the entire project teams a within BIM environment
· Be the ‘go-to-person’ for ‘how to’ and project troubleshooting in Autodesk Revit and other programmes
· Coordinate and upload the full architectural delivery at major deliverables milestones to project technology platforms (CDE-Common Data Environment) such as BIM360, Newforma or SharePoint
· Check models for consistency, make proposals for model adjustments and discuss with the team and relevant consultants
· Monitor the implementation of possible adjustments to the models in order to optimise workflows
· Undertake clash detection exercises as required
· Use advanced tools such as Navisworks/BIM360/Glue360 for project collaboration across multiple disciplines in a BIM environment.
· Combine the federated model, merging various disciplines involved in the construction process, using certain protocols, programmes and structure
· Ensure compliance with Project BIM execution plans and BIM EIRs
· Effectively communicate and work with every level of employee from general end-users to high-level managers and Directors
· Advanced proficiency in Autodesk Revit: creation of parametric families; Cloud work-sharing, troubleshooting
· fluent with BIM360 design (Doc Management and Design Collaboration)
· knowledge of Dynamo
· Basic knowledge of Navisworks
· Enscape experience preferable but not essential
If you meet the criteria listed above, please apply with a copy of your CV by pressing the apply button to be considered. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear from us within 7 days please consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.