Planning Recruitment are currently supporting a medium sized, leading architectural studio in Central London as they look to welcome an Architectural Technologist to the team following a succession of work winning.
Upon joining the studio, you will be responsible for working on the technical design and delivery of a variety of projects all of varying sizes and scales, from small scale mews properties and luxury penthouses to residential led mixed-use schemes of up to £40million in construction value.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience: -
· Demonstrable experience working as an Architectural Technologist in practice.
· Demonstrable experience working through RIBA stages 3 – 7.
· Strong design ability including experience of high-quality technical detailing and meticulous drafting skills.
· Experience producing tender and construction packages.
· Experience using AutoCAD and Revit (Revit is advantageous not essential).
· Able to confidently communicate with clients and contractors.
· Experience working on small/medium sized residential or hotel/heritage projects within a small architectural studio.
In return, you will be joining a creative studio with a solid reputation in the industry for being a good employer. As well as a competitive salary, they can offer discretionary profit share bonuses, life assurance, flexible working hours, paid for professional subscriptions, annual office trips overseas and a sociable company culture.
If you meet the criteria listed above, please apply with a copy of your CV by pressing the apply button to be considered. We receive many applications so if you do not hear from us within 5 days, please consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.