Growing Architectural Practice in SW London has just secured planning consent for a large mixed-use scheme including a sports stadium, residential, retail and commercial buildings.
As a result they are looking to appoint an experienced Architect & Architectural Assistant to help deliver the project.
- ARB / RIBA Architect
- Client facing abilities to support the Director with running the project and attending client meetings.
- Experience of delivering projects from stage 3 onwards is essential.
- Stadia sector knowledge is highly desirable.
- Microstation & Revit abilities highly desirable.
The Architectural Assistant
- Part 1 or Part 2 Architects considered.
- Knowledge of Revit is essential, Microstation highly desirable.
- Ideally with at least 6 months practice experience working on projects in construction.
For more information please apply with your CV & Portfolio (Max 8MB)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.